THERE'S A BIG MOON OVER MIAMI TONIGHT!!
Superstitious former ER nurses like me dread full moons like the plague. Why?? Because WE KNOW for a fact that the loonies come out during the full moon....and usually take up residence in the ER and let their freak flag fly. I believe everybody lets their freak flag fly a little bit during a full moon, and I am no exception. I just like to think MY freak flag is a positive, happy one these days. So tonight.....my crystals are outside recharging in the moonlight, and I'm settled in. Have fun, everyone!
Today I am grateful for:
1. The way I took charge of a difficult situation instead of procrastinating and making excuses. I just stood up for my decisions and said, "NO, this is not going to fly..." and meant it!
2. I am grateful for the opportunity to be of comfort to somebody who needed a little extra attention.
3. I am grateful for the chance to dream BIG and formulate a goal that I will accomplish in the near future. Bringing this goal to fruition will settle me in a way that says, "This is me, this is mine, welcome to my space." And I will do it....and do it my way!!
4. I am grateful to my angels and the Higher Powers for bestowing upon me another day of clarity and serenity in my journey.
5. I am grateful for the opportunity to sit by the ocean today, listening to the Mass in La Ermita close by, the breeze blowing off the sea, the waves looking absolutely delicious, the moment so vital!! A little seaside therapy should be experienced by all once in a while. I don't take it for granted.