SERENITY....no matter what!

SERENITY....no matter what!

Thursday, July 26, 2012

July 26, 2012

It was a busy day. One of those days where you're so busy that you just plod on and on and suddenly, it's over. Little time for reflexion. Little time for anything else but what's in front of you. Usually a sick, hurting human being who you're guiding toward wellness. Wellness is something to be grateful for, since everyone will be on the other side of the hospital bed eventually. So I guess I begin there.....

1. I am grateful for my health, for my strength, for my fearlessness in the face of uncertainty.

2. I am grateful for my extended family, who support and love me no matter what. No matter the distance, no matter the time spent apart, no matter what problems we circulate in our heads. They are there for me and I am there for them.

3. I am grateful for the faith that is put on me by those who don't even know me....my patients, my business associates, those who root for my success and well-being without even meeting me. That kind of blind faith is commendable in this day and age.

4. I am grateful to my angels for lighting my path and showing me the way and keeping me on the straight and narrow. I know what I need to do, but sometimes it's hard to internalize and not slip back into old habits. Now I'm beginning to stop myself and say, "NOOOOO, you don't need to do that...."

5. I am grateful for the love I am showing myself on a daily basis. It's been too little for too long. Embracing my inner child allows me to heal.

And I'm healing every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment