SERENITY....no matter what!

SERENITY....no matter what!

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

July 24, 2012

Vacation is over. Back to reality. Back to work. But I'm refreshed, recharged, recycled! And the loving support that I received over my vacation is still in my head, working its magic upon me. I may not have posted for a few days, but I'm able to see things with new perspective as I settle in to my daily routine.

1. I'm grateful for the fact that I can see clearly now what boundaries I have set, and am secure in the knowledge that if they are not met, I am able to move along without my life being thrown askew.

2. I am grateful for a workplace that I can maneuver without difficulty and where people appreciate my skills.

3. I am grateful for my alone-time, and the peace and serenity that it grants me.

4. I am grateful for my angels who guide me and show me the light and the love EVERY DAY.

5. I am grateful for my continued good health and the health of those that I love, which I do not take for granted, considering I see horrible train-wrecks of patients on a daily basis.

6. I am grateful for the gift of patience, which tells me to hold my impulses to resolve everything NOW! There is a reason things don't come on command. Sometimes we just need to ease into things.

7. I am grateful for the unconditional love of my Bumby, who snuggles with me and greets me at the door with excited whimpering. "Always happy to see u, Mommy!!!"

8. I am grateful, extremely grateful for the options my future holds. Anything I want to do, anything I set my sights on, anything I'm willing to work for is mine for the taking.


No comments:

Post a Comment