SERENITY....no matter what!

SERENITY....no matter what!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July 31, 2014

I've always found July 31st to be an auspicious day for me. First trip to Europe as a kid, first time at Varadero Beach, and other things that were worth remembering. Today did not disappoint me. Woke up scared in the middle of the night, suffering from a monster headache, doing the nurse-think "Is this the worst headache I've ever had....and should I worry?" No, took some Advil (because Advil is your FRIEND!) went back to sleep and woke up fine. Worried, but fine. Worried that maybe I have agreed to this little travel assignment without looking at all the fine print. Worried because once I looked at the fine print, it wasn't as lucrative as I thought. Actually bummed that I could get a 6-month all expense paid vacation and then be cash-poor in the end. So off I went to work, where God and my angels had surprises in store.....

1.  I am grateful of being able to think with a clear head about what all my options are and what I can do with my journey. I don't need to disappear.....I just need to live, uninterrupted.

2.  I am grateful for the blind faith and support of people who have known me and have entrusted in me professionally over the years, and now I am reaping the fruit of my labor.

3.  I am grateful for the words of my therapist, who has faith in my continued ability to make good decisions regarding my future. He actually said I was good to go and "have a nice life."

4.  I am grateful to God and the angels who grant me serenity and guide me towards the light, let opportunity knock at my door and put things in my way.

5.  I am grateful to people who show me their true colors, so that I know I can never go back to being in a dark place again.

I am letting the light guide me. I am placing myself in the trust of a HIGHER POWER. I am listening to my inner voice. And its all good......


No comments:

Post a Comment