SERENITY....no matter what!

SERENITY....no matter what!

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

July 25, 2012


I always said 50 was going to be the breakout year. And my angels have decided to help me along in this little journey of mine. I started my 50th year climbing Macchu Picchu with my baby girl, moaning, groaning, creaking, giggling all the way, but I DID IT. Again. And there's still enough ruins unexplored in the Urubamba Valley to conquer. But I digress....

1. Be careful what you ask your angels for. I'm grateful for 20 years of compassionate, inspired nursing work which have taught be SO MUCH!!!

2. I'm grateful for a supportive group of friends and co-workers who are happy for my success in my future endeavors.

3. I'm grateful for the opportunity to FLY! Tomorrow I interview with the hospital in St. Croix for an indefinite travel assignment.

4. I'm grateful for the joy I feel at taking a step in my new direction in this journey, when I know I could be fearful and anxious. I'm not feeling any of these things. I'm ready to take the challenge of new places, new faces, new ways to expand my circle.

5. I'm grateful to GOD for showing me that yes, there is a way out of every bad situation if you just listen and be patient and be patient some more. He has blessed me with wonderful things, and tested me with awful ones. I'm sure He is smiling down on me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment