SERENITY....no matter what!

SERENITY....no matter what!

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

July 17 2012

The day is young, very young, so I don't want to fill this space up with little things. But little things to be grateful for are important. I woke up today in a very tranquil state of mind. That alone is reason enough to be thankful, since I did spend so many days and months awaking to torment, stress, craziness. Today, its just sunshine, coffee, quiet, and Bumby snoozing in bed.

So what am I thankful for today?

1. I'm thankful for the few hours of sunshine at the beach before the rain came (all afternoon!)
2. The invitation to a terrific dinner at a top steakhouse tomorrow by a friend.
3. I'm thankful for the continued peace and serenity of my mind today.
4. I'm grateful that tomorrow is another day, and that I'll be at the beach EARLY to soak up the sun.
5. I'm grateful to my inner pilot light who is giving me permission to forgive myself for all the crap I put me through the last few years.

And while I'm slowly crawling on wobbly legs and baby feet, I KNOW deep inside its going to be ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment