SERENITY....no matter what!

SERENITY....no matter what!

Friday, July 20, 2012

July 19, 2012

1. I am grateful for the support, comprehension and love of my friends who I can open up with and understand my difficulties and theirs as we progress through our journey.

2. I am grateful for the laughter and joy my friends bring into my life as we recall our experiences and realize, "Hey, we're not so different or messed-up after all!"

3. I am grateful for being able to watch my daughter flower into adulthood and be supremely proud of the person she is becoming.

4. I am grateful for the feeling that YES, I can do anything I set my mind to.....like an unused muscle, I exercise my options and make it stronger every day.

5. I am grateful for the power of PRAYER. Sometimes a little conversation with GOD is all you need to set things in motion.

6. I'm grateful for the gift of another beautiful day by the ocean, and the cleansing thoughts and peace of mind it brings.

Thank you my angels.........it was a wonderful day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment