SERENITY....no matter what!

SERENITY....no matter what!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

July 18 2012

1. I'm grateful for a good night's sleep, peaceful, rested, no anxiety, no bad dreams. Waking up early and starting my day off well.

2. Grateful for the smile on my face as I took the top down on the car and drove up A1A along the beach towards Flagler Beach to have lunch.

3. So happy to have dinner tonight with friends, and then for FREE, see people I haven't seen in a long time!! Happy to see them!

4. I am grateful that OYSTERPALOOZA is set for this Friday and that my friends are coming! And so is my daughter!

5.  Finally I am grateful for being strong and hanging in there, in the midst of what could be considered total emotional turmoil. I haven't broken down, caved in, given in, made a stupid phone call. I have set my boundaries and while I don't expect them to be respected, I will not tolerate certain people crossing my line without consequences. (see, I AM learning!!)

All in all, a tranquil day. Life is good. My angels are watching out for me. Thanks, kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment