SERENITY....no matter what!

SERENITY....no matter what!

Monday, July 16, 2012

Why do this?

It was recommended to me by a dear, wise friend that in order to achieve clarity when you embark on a new journey in your life, you need to count ALL your blessings daily, religiously, without fail. This way you can look back and see how far you've come in your journey.

I have started a new journey in my life. I have left things behind that were painful, holding me back, dragging me down. It took a lot of energy to take this leap of faith with so little faith left in myself sometimes. But slowly, I have discovered that you DO heal. You DO have choices. You DO forgive yourself and others eventually. 

Rome wasn't built in a day. Neither is my life. But when you pick up the first stone and say, "Ok this is the foundation for a new beginning," you put your mark on the world. One stone at a time. One hurdle at a time. One step away from the pain at a time. 

And OFF I GO..........!

No comments:

Post a Comment